Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Big Bore Association, PHASA, SAPA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Mozambique
Contact us for a price list of all plains game in South-Africa.

We also have packages from only $1 900.00.

You also have the option of selecting your own species to put in your package, and the option to combine it with lion, buffalo, rhino and other big game.

Contact us for more info.

Can I suggest you put more information down on your offers...since you don't have a website. It gives people a chance to learn about your company!

I agree with enysse. A little more information would be great.

Hello Guys

There is a website, it is currently being updated after the 2010 season. On the welcome page though there is a link to my other marketing page as well with hundereds of photos, video clips, and all the info regarding THIS IS AFRICA SAFARIS.

But I do appreciate your input, I am new on this site.

Best Wishes
Heinrich

Well here is a hint. Use copy and paste....or some method. And print the daily rate, trophy fees, transportation fees and anything else down. Then put some of your great pictures in your post. I think you will get a lot more interest that way :).

Thank you for your insight my friend, but thats why I do have and email adress, web & Marketing page where all info is available so that its not neccesary to write a book where it should be a paragraph. Thats the idea here.

But will add photos to the following posts though, there are a few on my profile for you to brouse through. :)

Have a good day Enysse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeWedel71

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois