Plains Game Hunt wanted for 4 UK Gamekeepers in 2011

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Nyatiboss, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Nyatiboss

Nyatiboss AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe ( before 'Bob ! ), ozambique, Zambia Tanzania, Hungary, Lithuania, UK, Alaska
    Hi.

I have been asked by a Game Keeper friend of mine in the UK to look for a Plains Game hunt for 4 UK Game Keepers for 2011.

They are not wealthy guys. Very good shots, tough and competent. Very nice lads.

They just want to experience Africa for their first Safari and to get some lead in the air !

Would consider paying to help in culling, cull/ management hunts, non trophy hunts. Some might want a trophy animal or two.

Ideally they would like to be in an area that has some of the Big 5 , but I am aware that this is difficult to achieve. Any area considered.

One of them is willing to work ( non paid ) for a Safari company for 6 months in 2011.

Anyone who could help me get these lads to Africa for their first Safari would be very welcome.

They represent big Estates with access to a lot of wealthy guys, so it might be a case of 'casting bread upon the waters...........'

Let me know if you have anything . 7 /10 days .

All best

Tony Williams
    GB&W Safaris UK

2. KMG Hunting Safaris

KMG Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
    Hi Tony,
    I have sent you a PM.

Best Regards
    Marius Goosen

3. Bushwack

Bushwack AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
    Tony,

Send you a PM, thanks for the opportunity.

regards,

Patrick