PLAINS GAME HUNT NAMIBIA

clint21

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
hello,

Would like to do a plains hunt mid next year for Eland,Kudu,zebra,impala,gemsbuck,warthog and springbuck. I have received some packages from Ekuja safaris and Keedewer safaris and they seem quite good for a novice like me. This hunt i plan to go for ten day's which i think should be enough days to acheive these animals.

Any information on these outfitters would be greatly appreciated.

Chers Clint:eek:

I went to Namibia this may and had a great hunt. I googled Ekuja safaris and I thought thier web site was great. There day rate and observior fees were the same as I paid at goedehoop. The trophy fees were cheaper on some animals and higher on others. I am sure someone here knows of them or has hunted there. I could not find anything on Keedewer but I think I have heard of them. I went for 10 days and toke eight animals. I had a couple of days of resting at the end. It may have been better if I toke a couple more trophy's but need to leave some for the next hunt in 2014.

thankyou for the information greatly appreciated:) Were there good numbers of Kudu and Eland?

Cheers Clint

Clint good luck with planning your hunt there are many outfitters here on AH that can help you with your list of Animals.

Are you hunting with rifle or bow Clint?

will be hunting with rifle mate either a 30-06 or 338 still deciding

Hi Clint
Welcome to the forum i am sure you will enjoy it as much as we do.
I did send you a pm.
Johan

thankyou for the information greatly appreciated:) Were there good numbers of Kudu and Eland?

Cheers Clint

Yes we saw plenty. The freerange Kudu were more work and not as plentiful as the high fence areas but still plenty there and a very rewarding hunt. We saw some gorgeous old blue bull eland. 1 group of mature bulls counted nine and we saw 2 herds of cows that had to be 75 animals each. Still we had to work for a shot on a nice bull.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,