1 x Gemsbuck
1 x Black Wildebeest
1 x Impala
1 x Common Springbuck

ALL OUR PRICES AND DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
Service of professional hunter
Hunting vehicle
Trackers and skinners
Accommodation, 3 meals, local soft drinks, beer and wine.
Laundry service
Field preparation of trophies
Hunting license
All transport by road for the duration of the safari while hunting

ALL OUR PRICES & DAILY RATES EXCLUDE:
All air travel
Pre and post safari accommodation and meals
Rifle hire and ammunition
The preparation, dipping, packing, documentation and export of trophies from South Africa
Gratuities
Trophy fees on additional animals taken
14% government tax on daily rate
Day trips (There is a transportation charge of $200 for all day trips. This cost excludes entrance fees and restaurant meals. We can however arrange for packed lunches.)
Conservation Levy of $10 per animal taken
Dog fees of $100 per day for Blue Duiker and Cape Lynx for first two day's

GENERAL INFO:
+- about 2 days traveling either way. Property size +- 30 000 acres. Observer/s can be added at an additional cost of $211 per day, incl. 14 % VAT tax. Dates available from March to end October 2012. All prices are quoted in US Dollars. You will need to fly into and depart from Port Elizabeth. Excellent accommodations. We will assist you with rifle temporary import paperwork. We do alternatively hire rifles at a cost of $25 per day with ammo at cost. VAT tax will come to $196.00 for the 7 days. We can arrange an estimate cost on taxidermy or dip and pack and crating/shipping. Tips & gratuities is always a personal matter. We do have a standard industry guideline which you can email us for further information on.

ANDREW HARVEY SAFARIS

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 107
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    450.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Black Wildebeest.jpg
    Black Wildebeest.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 106
  • East Cape Kudu.jpg
    East Cape Kudu.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Common Springbuck.JPG
    Common Springbuck.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Gemsbuck.JPG
    Gemsbuck.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Impala.jpg
    Impala.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 114
Andrew, thanks for putting all the effort to include the details into your posted offer.

Andrew, that is a good offer.

Have a good season, my best always.

Hey Andrew,
The accommodation looks awesome and those are some fine specimens you have taken there! Just out of interest what area do you hunt? I am trying to figure out, since it says two days travelling either way, and in two days, I'm nearing the Lesotho border....lol

Anyways, I'm sure there will be guys that will jump on this. Great package with a reputable outfitter!

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Hi Marius

I operate from the Eastern Cape, Graaff Reinet area. When I say about 2 days travelling, I mean from point of departure i.e. USA.

Thanks for the good words.

Have a great season
Andrew

I love the look on that house. Is it original? I know Graaff Reinet are a famous historical town.
Massive springbuck, by the way.

Hi Wolverine67

The main lodge was built back in the early 1800s, with old Cape Dutch style architecture. It's really a beautiful place and an awesome place to stay at while on safaris. Thanks for the Comment on the Cape Springbuck. There are lots more like that, if you know of anybody who is looking for one.

Regards
Andrew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois