Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
The following package is a combination Plains Game (7 days) and a Photographic safari (3 days) in the Kruger National Park. UNFORTUNATLY ONLY 3 PACKAGES IS AVAILABLE and dates is as follows,

15-31 August
5-15 September
10-25 October

If booked before the 7th February 2011 another 10% discount will be offered.

7 Hunting Days and 3 days Kruger National Park:

• 1 x Burchell’s Zebra / Oryx / Red Hartebeest
• 1 x Blue Wildebeest bull
• 1 x Impala ram
• 1 x Blesbuck ram
• 1 x Warthog
• 1 x Night vermin hunting included

Price:
$4 950 1x1
$4 550 2x1
$1 800 observers

Included:

Pickup and return to local International airport, ground transportation, lodging, meals and drinks (Soft drinks, beer and Bottled water only), laundry (Except Sundays), transportation of trophies to the taxidermy, skinning / salting of trophies, hunting permits, service of tracker/skinner and a licensed Professional Hunter.

Excluded:

Airfare, dip/pack cost, shipment costs of trophies to country of hunter, taxidermy cost, gratuity, bar account (brandy, whisky, rum, bourbon etc.) – will be available but for the clients account, Accommodation before and after the safari, items of a personal nature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurpfalzjäger

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber