Pheasant hunt with the kid

Brushmore I think I am the other side of pa from you if I remember right.The place we hunted is called powderbourne gun club.Great deal on birds as you get 10 birds for 200 dollars. 5 roosters and 5 hens.

Yes you are on the other side of the state from me but I used to live in Bucks county and get over there once in awhile. That's not a bad deal so I may have to check them out next time I am out that way.

Well this place is just a few minutes from quakertown maybe 30 minutes from must of bucks county.They charge 10 dollars a bird after your ten if you find more.Guide and dogs cost 75 for 3 hours.

They do two hunt sessions a day with the afternoon giving you the best chance for extra birds.Guys with out dogs will never find all of theres in 3 hours so can be alot of extra birds out at times.

Spike I could always trade you a great pheasant hunt in PA and I will even do 20 birds for trade of a sable with you.I know I know I am way to nice a guy with that offer to.

Would be a dream to come hunt zambia with the kid one day.

Spike I could always trade you a great pheasant hunt in PA and I will even do 20 birds for trade of a sable with you.I know I know I am way to nice a guy with that offer to.

Would be a dream to come hunt zambia with the kid one day.

:E Shocked:a whole 20 birds , way too generous :E Big Grin:

Spike I know I went above and beyond with offering 20 birds like that.I told you I am just one of those super nice guys.

Just to show I never stop thinking of how I can be nicer I will even add in a pink tee for you to hunt in.You could be the guy starting the hot new trend sweeping SA and bring it into zambia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you