AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
Got to take my son out on a pheasant hunt on sat. They are raised birds as sadly must wild birds are gone in the state of PA.
Had 3 German shorthair pointers and a handler working the birds for us.We got 14 birds up and took 11 of those with some fun shooting happening.Kid made some good shots and took one after I missed 3 times out at about 40 yards with one shot.
Made for a great day out and some more fun time with my kid who is now 16 and growing up fast.
IMG_3733_0001.jpg

Nice....

I know the truck is tilted, but it sure looks like Dakota has grown since August! He is at that age I guess. Even his face looks older.

Yup he is growing to fast for me.Still has a baby face to me but some see the changes happening.I guess I am fighting that fact as long as I can.
I do think with all the time we spend hunting and fishing he will always make time for the old man.I tell him one day he will be pushing me in my wheelchair hunting and carrying my stuff for me.

Nice....

I know the truck is tilted, but it sure looks like Dakota has grown since August! He is at that age I guess. Even his face looks older.
Hey good catch Royal, I thought Bill was just getting shorter ;)

Haha all kinds of funny guys around here.Short jokes and jokes about my clothing color.LOL

Spike I am telling you that pink is a south african thing for some reason.I had to wear it or they would not take me hunting when I was over there.

Spike I am telling you that pink is a south african thing for some reason.I had to wear it or they would not take me hunting when I was over there.

yeah well i do keep saying some of those SA boys are a bit strange :whistle::ROFLMAO:

and not sure about dakota having a chubby cheeked baby face :E Hmmm:but sure looks like you got one :E Rofl::D Beers:

Spike it is just the picture really.I have more of a models face in person.LOL

And the model face looks at its best in his pink outfits:love::barefoot:

Very nice! Do you mind sharing where you went for those of us in PA?

This just reminded me that at least I'll have one more chance after the last pheasant release on the state game lands this week.

way to go bill , your giving the lad some great memories ,mate .

see that spike pieter said I look best in pink.They are just weird in that part of africa.I am guessing by your smileys you are not buying the model like face comment.

Brushmore I think I am the other side of pa from you if I remember right.The place we hunted is called powderbourne gun club.Great deal on birds as you get 10 birds for 200 dollars. 5 roosters and 5 hens.

Bluey I think I am getting some great memories also.

I was trying to give you a hint spike.I could come hunt a sable with you of course no chargefrom you.Then you could use this great face posted with a nice sable as front page on your website.Thats just the kind of guy I am always giving more then I get.LOL (y)

he's gunna have a new poster face hanging off a monster sable soon enough ,billy boy.....
of course you could come over with us ,then take Dakota tiger fishing aswell as a wind down

with out a doubt both you Dakotas memory banks will full over flowing in later years ,with hunting adventures

bluey you going sable hunting?

I want the sable the dam kid wants a roan.I will let him take a roan first so a few years away from my sable.Unless I can work out my offer to spike.LOL not going to hold my breath though on that one.

Tiger fishing is on the list one day also.

I always said I do not want to regret not doing stuff with him.You cant go back in time and get a redo so I build the memorys when we can.

certainly am , going to Zambia to hunt sable , with the cheeky pom ......
just got to sort some bizzo out down here then the first thing im doing is booking the flight ,and getting a definite date sorted out with spikey and patsy , around middle to end of September
to coincide with the peak tiger fishing .
something ive always wanted to is hunt in Zambia , one of my teenage dreams.
it was second to nailing Pamela Anderson ,way back then .....ha ha ha ha , atleast I can make this one happen ......

I was trying to give you a hint spike.I could come hunt a sable with you of course no chargefrom you.Then you could use this great face posted with a nice sable as front page on your website.Thats just the kind of guy I am always giving more then I get.LOL (y)

bill thats so generous, but blueys modelling agency got to us first............and how could you say no to this fine portrait :E Upside Down:?? :E Omg::E Fear::D Cheers: would be great to see you and dakota in zambia one day, sure we can make a plan :D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ara6336349

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you