AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
That is funny, a buddy of mine from TN emailed that to me a few weeks ago and I'm still wondering if those PETA folks have any brothers or sisters that lived. Because there sure brain dead :laughing: messing with bikers.

Pretty funny stuff. Now there going back to throwing red paint on old women in furrs.

"When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and farting on their heads, the organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret hand shake, assured the organizer."

:laughing:

laughing my ass off

maybe now they will learn that if you think something is wrong you just don't do it.

Also, I've never seen they bothering the hunters, maybe because hunters have guns kkkkkkk

I tried to take the writers challenge/dare and not laugh out loud. I failed miserably.

I think more of those folks should make a concerted effort to teach those darn bikers a lesson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lepani

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!