Peak Season Africa Airfare Availability Opens Up

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by safari gal, Mar 26, 2010.

1. safari gal

safari gal SPONSOR AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
    Hunted:
    Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
    Obtaining discounted airfare to southern Africa during the World Soccer Cup dates of mid June to late July 2010 has been a real challenge. We have seen prices for this timeframe almost double the normal rate. However, there has been a recent increase in open availability/seating and this means that if you are a bit flexible for the summer months you may still be able to get close to “normal” airfare rates to South Africa and beyond. The most noticeable increase in open seating is starting the 1st of July but there are still a few June dates as well. These peak season fares will also see an increase beginning April 1st. Please feel free to contact me for a quote or more information.
  2. Frederik

Frederik AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    BASA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Sweden
    Lori,

You are right I have also been looking into this and airfare altough more is not as bad and I'm sure you will be able to pick up a good deal with an outfit while the world cup is on. Don't let the world cup deter you we pick you up and thats the last you see of any city untill being dropped off again at the airport the animals dont know of any better.