Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
I'm not sure where to put this, but I'm sure Jerome will end up putting it in the right place. Due to recent generosity from other members on here I feel the need to give back. I don't have a lot to offer but in collecting stuff for my up coming hunt I have managed to get several shot placement books. I have one that is printed off and bound, made by another gentleman but it is still a really good reference. I also have an African hunting guide, and africa travel guide. I would like to give these to someone currently planning there first safari and is also on a very tight budget. As I said it's not much but it might help someone out. Pm me if you really need it. Thank you to all those who have helped me. I'm am glad to have come across this group and now be part of it

Very nice Albert. The AH community Helios others and this is a wonderful example of a way to do that.

A very nice gesture Albert.

Albert, what a fantastic gesture, may the hunting Gods reward you well on your safari.

Nice of you, Albert :D Beers:

Pay it forward, can't say it better myself.

Lots of people paying it forward on this site ... thanks for the latest example.

Good for you Albert. I hope some deserving individual is able to put them to good use!

good stuff , albert

That was me! It is very good stuff and Albert is a top-notch fellow for sending it my way! I'm very glad he did to, I thought that hunting Africa would be like going for regular NA animals, turns out a nice Whitetail shot here would only go into the guts of something over there (Of course so far that is only theory since I've never gotten a whitetail, but I sure trained on where to shoot if I ever had the chance! )So again, not only from myself, my wife, and my friends who have all taken time to sit down and really study the literature but also on behalf of the animals that I would have flubbed easy shots on, thank you!

No problem, glad to help. Have fun when you get over there!

way to go!!!!!thats what this site is all about.

this site has no match for the members on it. Great host , sponsors and people. It is very rare in todays world to have so many good people willing to help.

Class act. Well done. Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!