Paw Print hunt 2016 coming fast now

Have you checked to see if Pieter can ship direct to Kansas? I mean since it is already tied up probably just as easy that way, then they can just go straight from auction ;)

Take the money and go hunting!

I guess he could but you know I really want to get over there and see bill in pink!

Happy Birthday Bill

View attachment 155608 Shot another round of video archery at numerous animals at the local pro shop tonight. Good practice vs. just bullseye targets. We are ready for Africa. One of us more than the other LOL. :)

Now I am waiting to hear a response full of lame excuses... :)

At least Bill got a silver medal this time.

Wow so nice to have some many good friends. LOL

We will see how he does in South Africa!
Are you ready to hunt Lee?

I am ready! 10 days. I think you are a few days away - correct?

Down to 7 days and counting now. Shooting the bow good out to 40yds and the rifles are ready to go to. Have most of my clothing and gear packed to.

well the count down is about up. 530 tomorrow morning the van picks us up for the trip to jfk. Fly out at 1105 and get to jo-berg at 805 on weds. Packed and ready to go.

Tough to sleep tonight! You guys have a great time!

Tough to sleep tonight! You guys have a great time!

thanks reedy get ready for next year we just may have a paw print group hunt.

Van arrived. Loaded and heading to JFK!
image.jpeg

No airport issues. Taxiing to runway. Next stop Joberg.
image.jpeg

Have a great time! Definitely keep us up to date on how the hunting is going.

I wonder how many critters in the salt by now....assuming that motley crew was able to stay out of a South African jail!

:)

Rumor has it quite a few are in the salt!

Don't know how I missed this ? Good luck play safe and looking forward to the report .
Glen

@billc

Need a bushpig update!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross