PAKISTAN: Hunting Pakistan 2015

:E Wow: amazing photos, especially like the lake reflections that is stunning. not too keen on those heights :E Horrified:so great to look at the photos but happy i am not there :D Beers:
+1 I agree Mike. A tall bar stool is just about as high as I want to get anymore.

Absolutly Fantastic thanks for sharing your pics,

Wow, superb photos.
Congratulations, very very good pictures.
Good job.

Jose

Just amazing pictures of a fantastic country..! This must Be the closest you get to the end of the World!

Superb photography. Don't worry about a hunting report, tell us how you take such amazing pictures!
What camera/settings do you use? The location helps I know but there are some very atmospheric shots there.

That is some of the most spectacular photography I have seen in a hunt report. Well done on a fantastic adventure.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful land.

The photos tell a story.

Thanks for sharing your hunt and your talents.

You Sir are an artist with the camera. It is very true that you can travel anywhere in the world safely if you travel with professionals that know the country. I've just been to Kyrgyzstan and everyone asks how scary it was. Very comfortable, safe, and most of all scenic beyond my expectations. Not a worry of any kind on the entire trip.
Thanks for posting!

Awesome pics. Sounds like a sweet adventure.

Thank you for the fantastic post. You can always tell when a man enjoys the whole adventure of hunting more than pulling the trigger when he has more scenery/local culture pictures than hero pictures. Job well done sir.

Those pictures where great. I'd love to do that. I've only seen Pakistan from a helicopter on the Afgan side lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongduongcomvn

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois