Oxford student is "disrupting whiteness" by making waitress cry

Dragan N.

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...making-waitress-cry-disrupting-whiteness.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...jects-call-for-expulsion-of-rhodes-must-fall/

I wonder if he is Mugabe's relative?

I do apologize for making a thread completely unrelated to hunting on this forum, but it really surprised me that something like this was ok with Oxford University and that this student was not expelled and furthermore there appears to be no disciplinary action against him by the university what so ever. He is taking out his frustration/hate on some random woman/waitress simply because of the color of her skin, is this not racist ? I personally would have expected more from a world class institution...

I would just like to grab that A-Hole by his collar and smack the living shit out of him

I would just like to grab that A-Hole by his collar and smack the living shit out of him
Is that all !!!
I think hanging by his balls till dead sounds good !

Meh, the world is full of arseholes, he'll get what he deserves eventually. I find it best not to join them.

Oxford issued quite an interesting statement on the matter. Not only are there talks pver disciplinary action, his father is pissed. All but called him a disappointment.

So the Dumb A, is a "Rhodes 'Scholar'" and and wants the statute of the guy who left the money so his worthless A can study at Oxford, because its violence for him to have to walk by it everyday. Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you.

On the bright side of things, the good people raised roughly 180k for her and her mother after the story went viral.

You can take these racist twats out of the bush, but you really can't take the bush out of them......

Give him a good beating, expell him from the college and then have him deported to Gondwanaland..

There is a whole group of these students who want the statue removed but also to change the name of the college he funded. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!

Where I come from if he would have tried that BS someone would have surely disrupted his face! A good pistol whipping behind the cafe would teach the young punk a little respect.
Cody

It's a crying shame, this world is hanging on by a thread of common sense some days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg