Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA, Hungary
Hunt the breathtaking Torra conservancy in North West Namibia at NEVER to be repeated prices, on a 1 000 000 acre open area where you will also have the opportunity to see desert lion, desert elephant, and the only free ranging population of black rhino left in Africa.
Dayfees: US$ 1350 per hunter, minimum 2 at a time, hunting 2x1. (Same per person price for 3x2 and 4x2 hunts.)
Includes: 5 hunting days and two travelling days, pick up and drop off in Windhoek, all meals, accommodation, drinks, PH, camp staff and hunting vehicle.
Available animals and prices as follows:
Kudu 750
Mtn. zebra 500
Gemsbok 450
Springbok 350
Spotted hyena 900
Klipspringer 850 (only 1 left)
Leopard 5000 (to hunt leopard, add 9 days at US$ 300/ day, 1 left.)
The hunt will be conducted as a joint operation by Ndumo Safaris and Savannah Safaris.
I am leaving on a hunt into an area where there is no cell coverage, so all interested parties should contact my wife by email: nestumpfe@gmail.com , as she will be in satellite comms with me. These hunts have to be done before 30 November 2011. The PHs for the hunt would be Henk Fourie, Abiliu Hihuilepo or Fred Bezuidenhout.

Some great prices. If a person wanted to add a day or two more of hunting how much per day? Thanks Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanMatt

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg