Out fitter review

raycapone

Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, North American Hunting Club,
Can anyone tell me anything about Spiral Horn Safaris in South Africa?

There's at least one review on this forum from a member relating to a hunt last year. One Kudu and two gemsboks if I remember correctly. All nice animals too - you may want to PM the guy that made that post as he's on here regularly.

I've spoken to Louis (Spiral Horn Safaris) over the phone and had a few emails back and forth, and he seems like a really good guy, although I've never hunted with him.

Welcome to AH raycaponne! Click here to see Spiral Horn Safaris hunt report from TOM that tygersman1 is talking about.

Ray,

I had a great hunt with Louis at Spiral Horn. In fact, i'm heading back in May. I will send you a PM with more information. You can't go wrong with Louis, he has a great operation.

tygersman1, Hunt with Spiral Horn , Louis is a great PH and a very fine gentleman , I am hunting with him in June of this year for plains game.

Monish

Louis, do post regularly on the forum, and may i say very interesting threads indeed...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalaharikind

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!