Our Hunting Agent on AfricaHunting.com

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by AfricaHunting.com, Jun 22, 2013.

1. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    AfricaHunting.com has teamed up with James Jeffrey from HuntingAgent.com to become the exclusive hunting agent for AH with access to the best hunting outfitters and areas around the world. I am proud to be associated with James who I have worked with for many years, he is someone trustworthy and friendly who always goes the extra mile for the hunters he works with.

As all of you AH regulars know, I always strive to be very selective and conscientious about who I associate AH with and have always tried to use this site to promote the best interests of hunters first and foremost. James is the kind of guy I truly have confidence in recommending. I know he will be a great addition to our community.

James and I are currently collaborating to bring AH members even more great deals and exclusive hunting offers by proactively using our connections throughout the world to search them out. Another exciting new idea that we are working on will be to organize some AH group hunts not only in Africa but some weekend hunting getaways in the US as well, which I think will be a lot of fun.

Here is a little more about James... He is a native Texan who grew up hunting with his family and friends all over North America as well as internationally. He has been a hunting guide in Texas for over fourteen years, his primary species are whitetail, exotics, turkey and predators. Seven years ago he made a major life change from corporate America to follow his passion for hunting even further by becoming a full time hunting agent. His background and perspective gives him a unique outlook into what hunters look for and what they should expect to receive.

There are so many destinations and hunting outfitters to choose from, cut through the indecision and risk of booking your next hunting trip by contacting James!

[​IMG]

HuntingAgent.com - Experience you can trust since 1996
    James Jeffrey
    +1 (832) 306.1786
    info@huntingagent.com
    www.HuntingAgent.com
  2. gillettehunter

gillettehunter AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Kyrgyzstan South Africa
    Good thoughts Jerome. I came close to doing a group hunt sponsored on another forum. Love to participate sometime. Bruce
  3. HuntingAgent.com

HuntingAgent.com SPONSOR AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Thanks Jerome,

I am really looking forward to working with all the fine folks here at AH. We offer a variety of hunts around world, as well as here in the states, if you have any questions please don's hesitate to ask.
  4. 35bore

35bore AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa, France
    Welcome James. Can't wait to here about your hunting excursions. Exotics??? the typical (Sitka,Fallow,) in S Texas or more EXOTIC?
  5. PHOENIX PHIL

PHOENIX PHIL AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    USA, S. Africa
    Welcome James! I'd presume you'll be at the DSC Convention, if so, hopefully you can join us for our Friday night dinner.
  6. HuntingAgent.com

My Photos:
    I will be there, looking forward to it.
  7. ActionBob

ActionBob AH Veteran

Member of:
    NRA
    Hunted:
    USA, South Africa
    We (Wife and I) just got home a week ago from our first African Safari and that was also our first guided hunt. I was on here looking for deals 2 years ago and seaching everywhere else. My wife made the comment that I should get a booking agent to help and go with reputable people, esspecially for a first time and with taking guns with, multiple flights, etc. We ended up working with James, it went very smoothly and we had a blast! Looking forward to many more African hunts in the future.

Thanks James!

Bob
  8. HuntingAgent.com

My Photos:
    Thanks Bob,

You guys were a pleasure to take care of.
  9. Hunt4Him

Hunt4Him AH Member

I've been to South Africa twice with one organization . ( A few past SCI presidents and Craig Boddington have been with this organization.)The organization set the bar pretty high and I really enjoyed hunting mid-south Africa and the eastern cape areas with them.
    I had a great experience on both hunts and am returning in June of 2016 with my son as his high school graduation present.
    I'm bringing a group of a minimum 6-8 other hunters as well. The group might be as large as 11 or 12 hunters. Some are father/son teams and some husband/wife. It's a group of mixed bow and rifle hunters. Most of the bow hunters prefer spot and stalk hunting. Half of the group have been to South Africa at least once and want me to do some competitive shopping before we make a final decision.
    I was wondering if any one would recommend any other organizations that would accommodate a larger group of hunters and any specials for this large a group. (at least for the guy whose planning it all...me)

Thanks for your time!!
  10. HuntingAgent.com

My Photos:
    Pm sent
  11. JTEX

JTEX New Member

Member of:
    NRA, TSRA
    Hunted:
    USA, Mexico, Argentina, SouthAfrica, Zimbabwe
    "James who I have worked with for many years, he is someone trustworthy and friendly who always goes the extra mile for the hunters he works with."

I am a newbie here, but I can certainly attest to the fact that James is a great fellow to deal with! Honest as the day is long, hard working and just a fun guy to hang out with. He and I go back a few years. And he IS my Daughters personal PH!
  12. HuntingAgent.com

My Photos:
    Thanks Jim, Give her a hug from me.