our american friends will love the last one!!!!

spike.t

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.takerireservezambia.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
This is one of the cleverest
E-mails I've received in a while.
Someone out there
Must be "deadly" at Scrabble.Wait till you see the last one!It's going to be hard to top because
It fits to a "T"

PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters:BEST IN PRAYER

ASTRONOMER: When you rearrange the letters:
MOON STARER

DESPERATION:
When you rearrange the letters:A ROPE ENDS IT

THE EYES:
When you rearrange the letters:
THEY SEE

GEORGE BUSH:
HE BUGS GORE

THE MORSE CODE:
HERE COME DOTS

DORMITORY:When you rearrange the letters
:DIRTY ROOM

SLOT MACHINES:
CASH LOST IN ME

ELECTION RESULTS:When you rearrange the letters:
LIES - LET'S RECOUNT

SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters:
ALAS! NO MORE Z 'S

A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters:
I'M A DOT IN PLACE

THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters:
THAT QUEER SHAKE

ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters:
TWELVE PLUS ONE

AND FINALLY….

FOR THE GRAND FINALE :pRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
"An Arab Backed Imposter"

Last edited:
Sad thing is that we actually educated him AND that some folks actually think he is doing a good job#

With SCYTL processing the votes the election was hardly going to swing any other direction. George Soros, owner of SCYTL and Osama's oops i mean obama's largest corporate contributor made damn sure of it.
I have ram into exactly three people that will admit to voting for him(they are not on my Christmas card list). And I occasionally pass a Prius with a BO sticker on it. I find it hard to believe that legitimately voted in a second time! I am still hoping this is just a bad dream and somebody will wake me up when it's over!

good one

I have seen many of those before...

Bull thrower the problem is that when "it's" over we my have "HILDA the BEAST" in the White House.

I wonder what you get from Justin Trudeau?
I just cant seem to make "slacker puppet" out of it (n), that must not be his real name lol.

Bull thrower the problem is that when "it's" over we my have "HILDA the BEAST" in the White House.
God help us Charlie!

I have ram into exactly three people that will admit to voting for him(they are not on my Christmas card list). And I occasionally pass a Prius with a BO sticker on it.
Cody you must associate with mostly good people!

I do think we would have actually been a bit better off with her than Obama... From a "pick your poison" perspective.... But with all the controversy she has going on, and the way things have went with the Dems in charge as a whole.... I just do not get it how the Republicans can let this next presidential election slid away..... They had better get their shit together!

I know a lot on here will disagree.... but the only way to get a republican back in the white house is to run a moderate candidate.... The Republicans can stick to the hard core base of the party and give Hillary a win, or walk a little closer to center and win this thing for the better of all. Just offering up an opinion of what reality might be.

Cody you must associate with mostly good people!
Yes Sir Bob,
I meet most of my friends at PETA and Sierra Club functions! Lol.
Life is to damn short to surround yourself with dumbass people, I have a shirt that says "oh, you don't hunt? Why in the hell are we even having a conversation?" My Mom bought it for me and I thought it was great!

Love to see this,,they better count the silverware
betterAmerica.jpg

And apparently he rams into people who voted for Obamy!
Diamondhitch,
My Indian name is Bigass fingers, small phone! But I would like to RAM into them! Lmao

My Indian name is Bigass fingers, small phone!

Cody anyone who met you and shook your hand knows you have big fingers, hands, arms, personality........

That Indian name is a keeper!

I know a guy who went to the Chief and inquired as to how the names for new babies were decided upon.... The Great Old Chief told him that he decides when he gets up in the morning and looks outside upon the World after a new baby is born and the Great Spirit moves him to come up with a name.... Then he gave several examples; "If a baby is born and I look out and see a blue bird, I say this baby shall be called Blue Bird, or if I look out and see a deer running across the meadow, I say this new baby will be known as Running Deer. And if I look outside and see an eagle above, I say this baby shall be called Soaring Eagle".......

The young man stood there contemplating for a minute while the Chief smoked his pipe and then between puffs the Chief asked him "Why are you so curious about this Two Dogs Fucking?"

Still laughing like a fat kid with a doughnut!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois