Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Life Member, NRA Life Member, DCS Member
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, RSA, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Serbia, Romania, Turkey
What are the options for hunting crocs in RSA? There certainly should be some free range hunting available for them I would think... I've certainly seen them in the Limpopo area but never asked about hunting them there. I might pop over for a week of hunting in April (sanity break from work) - not enough time to go to Moz but thought it would fun to hunt one in RSA if possible - just not a pen raised one...

What are the options for hunting crocs in RSA? There certainly should be some free range hunting available for them I would think... I've certainly seen them in the Limpopo area but never asked about hunting them there. I might pop over for a week of hunting in April (sanity break from work) - not enough time to go to Moz but thought it would fun to hunt one in RSA if possible - just not a pen raised one...
I have crocodile available to hunt in Limpopo Province. All these crocs are free ranging and occur in the nearby rivers including the one that flows through our ranch - the Mogol River.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

Best,

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I will send you a PM....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg