OPENING SPECIAL PACKAGE OFFERED: $ 4200 - Kudu, Zebra, Impala, Warthog, 4 hunting days!

Reaction score
Deals & offers
We are offering an opening special on newly acquired 8000 acre concession. Hunting package consist of 1 Kudu, 1 Zebra, 1 Impala, 1 Warthog and 4 hunting days selling at $4200-00 per person. (Min 3 hunters; Max 6) Rifle or bow. Observers welcome at additional rate. This concession has not been hunted for many years! Excellent Kudu trophies available!!
Includes:
Transfers to/from airport
All meals and drinks
PH's
Guides
Luxury serviced Accommodation

We stand for integrity.

Welcome to AH Ivan.

welcome and enjot the site ivan
that's a gand entrance you've made
where is your concession mate ?

Welcome to AH Ivan! Sounds like you have some fun planned. Enjoy the site.

Hi Bluey,
Thanks for the compliment, my concession is situated in the Waterberg Area, Limpopo province, RSA. It's 8000 acres and have not been hunted for - I don't know how many years. The owner have decided to give me the concession since he knows me from other business dealings. You wanna weep when you see the Kudu walking around there. We actually have to specify an extra rate for Kudu over 60"!

Hi Ivan. Glad to have you on AH. Its a great place. Hope you take part in the discussions. Interesting offer. I have a couple of questions. I noticed that you state that you have to charge more for Kudu over 60 inches. So is there a charge above and beyond your package deal if a hunter shoots a 60 inch plus Kudu? My next question is why only 4 days? From my perspective 4 days isn't worth the flight time from the US. I want at least 7 days. I have seen an increase of 5 day hunts offered. I fail to understand the logic. The only scenario that for that short of time that makes any sense to me is a very busy businessman who wants a specific animal in a short time. Of course it saves the person making the offer money, provided they can deliver on the animals offered. Seems like very specialized niche marketing. So is this hunt 1 on 1 or 2 on 1? How much for additional days? Are their other animals that can be added? Is this offer only good this year or can it be booked for next year? Thanks Bruce

Thanks for your reply "gillettehunter", I respond as follows:
As you know Kudu above 60" are very hard to find in the industry, many outfitters talk about them but very few can deliver them. This place has been hunted so long ago that it does have some over 60" but the owner will not give them up easily, so there is an extra charge of $1200 for over 60". You can of course add extra hunting days at $300 per day. We included 4 days because I'm confident you'll get all the animals in 4 days if the shooters ability permits. I beleive that offer is better than one that includes a lot of days wondering "where the animals went all the sudden". The hunt is 1 on 1. We like to hunt on foot as much as possible & enjoy the sound of the bush as opposed to the sound of the vehicle rumbling under you...This offer is only valid for this year, I do't think the exchange rate is going to hold long, so don't wait...:satisfied:
Thanks Ivan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,