ONE LAST TROPHY BUFFALO HUNT SPECIAL

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Ray Atkinson, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    One of the companies I represent has a left over buffalo permit...

Need to move it before it gets too hot to hunt...Last hunter shot a huge old 16 inch bossed bull and the hunter before him shot a 38 inch plus bull with nice bosses also...

Hunt is in the Ngamo Forest of Zimbabwe. Concession is huge and no fences..A walking hunt.

Cost: $6500 total, all inclusive no other cost but optional tips and the 2% levey listed below.
    5 days
    1x1
    2% Levy on the 5 days.

Normally this hunt would sell for $950 per day for a minimum of 12 days and a $3000. trophy fee. That is the brochure price tag.

Contact me for additional information.
  2. just huntin

just huntin New Member

Member of:
    NRA, Safari Club, Elk Foundation
    Buffalo

Ray:
    What are the dates available for the buffalo hunt?
    Thanks, Bill
  3. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
    Bill,
    We have several PHs employed so can get you in about any time..It gets pretty hot in Nov. so I would suggest Sept. or Oct as being prime dates..I should be able to get you in pretty close to whatever you want.