Once in a lifetime offer on Dangerous Game Classic Hunting Safaris In Mozambique

victorhunt

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, France
Once in a lifetime offer on Dangerous Game Classic Safaris In Mozambique. End of season minimum quota hunt. All inclusive packages available including, rifle hire, transport from South Africa and back, hunting licenses, trophy export to South Africa, VISAS, daily rates, trophy fees etc.

Elephant - US$ 15 770
Lion - US$ 32 270
Hippopotamus & Crocodile Combo - US$ 13 470
Buffalo - US$ 13 370

Other game available while conducting the Classic Safari:
Kudu - US$ 2 000
Eland - US$ 2 300
Nyala - US$ 2 000
Sable - US$ 3 600

Some of the dangerous game species hunts can be combined to make a tailored safari. This offer is limited to September & October 2009 exclusively. Limited quota available. Book now to secure your dates! Contact me for further details at info@victorhunt.com. Please forward this to as many hunter friends as possible. This offer will never be repeated again!

Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought ivory from Moz could not be imported in to the US.

You are correct Mike.

As a member of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) Mozambique has a CITES quota for Elephant. However note that the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service does not recognize the Elephant quota granted by CITES and it will not permit the importation of Elephant trophies from Mozambique into the United States.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg