Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Hi everyone,
Well my wife and I hit the road tomorrow to connect with my Dad in Kentucky and then its off to Atlanta for the long flight across the big pond. I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for all the information and support you have provided. This whole process of planning would have been much more daunting without all your help. The last two weeks have been a bit of a scramble since I found out my beloved pump deer rifle was illegal in South Africa. Luckily I had a bolt action rifle I bought for one of my grandsons a few months back still in my possession and I have been able to get it all set up and the paperwork in so I can take it instead. I plan on keeping a journal and I always take a thousand pictures when I take trips, so I should be able to post a decent post hunt story when I get back.
Thank you again,
Kirk

Looking forward to your hunt story when you get back. Have a great time in the bush!

hope you and your beloved , kick many goals while in Africa ,kirky boy.
enjoy the adventure

Wish you the best, Kirk !

Shoot straight.

Have a great hunt.

Good luck and have fun. Oh and watch out for the Gorn!:eek: That is if you really are Capt. Kirk:LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.