Obama to ban interstate legal ivory transfers

Discussion in 'Hunting Equipment, Gear & Optics' started by sestoppelman, Feb 16, 2014.

1. sestoppelman

sestoppelman SILVER SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, NA Hunt Club
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia, South Africa (2)
    I just saw about this on another site. The guys were talking about this primarily as pertains custom handgun grip panels and knife maker grip panels. Not sure of all the ramifications but our wonderful "dear leader" is trying to outdo himself with yet another ban of something! I would begin to worry about him placing a ban on legally sport hunted ivory being imported into the states before too long. Just my opinion on that. Nutmeg sports has a story about it, its no doubt easily found on google at this point. This moron president the idiots in this country elected twice, will stop at nothing to get his agenda furthered, and he doesn't care how he does it. If this ass does not get checked soon, it will be too late. Thanks again, Obama VOTERS!

2. Diamondhitch

Diamondhitch AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
    Hasn't anyone figured out that banning something does nothing to halt illegal trade? Ridiculous.
    Drugs, booze, guns etc it all finds its way into the hands of those who want it.

3. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    Doe not surprise me. Hunting in the USA is OK to most, but if you mention hunting those endangered animals of Africa...you are in trouble. :confused::rolleyes::(

4. BnC 04

BnC 04 TITANIUM SUPPORTER SILVER SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, RMEF, DU, NWTF, NRA
    Hunted:
    USA/Canada/Europe/ Africa
    Our fearless leader never ceases to amaze me...

Attached Files: