Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
I just saw about this on another site. The guys were talking about this primarily as pertains custom handgun grip panels and knife maker grip panels. Not sure of all the ramifications but our wonderful "dear leader" is trying to outdo himself with yet another ban of something! I would begin to worry about him placing a ban on legally sport hunted ivory being imported into the states before too long. Just my opinion on that. Nutmeg sports has a story about it, its no doubt easily found on google at this point. This moron president the idiots in this country elected twice, will stop at nothing to get his agenda furthered, and he doesn't care how he does it. If this ass does not get checked soon, it will be too late. Thanks again, Obama VOTERS!

Hasn't anyone figured out that banning something does nothing to halt illegal trade? Ridiculous.
Drugs, booze, guns etc it all finds its way into the hands of those who want it.

Doe not surprise me. Hunting in the USA is OK to most, but if you mention hunting those endangered animals of Africa...you are in trouble. :confused::rolleyes::(

Our fearless leader never ceases to amaze me...

Attachments

• Obama.jpg
    Obama.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 113

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross