Heym 88

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
Guys, some of you know I'm a single dude. Divorced long time ago. Well, I went to a bar the other day. I walked in and saw a thick/ heavy set girl dancing on a table. I walked up to the table and looked up at her and said " nice legs". She said do you really think so, and I said yes, if they weren't, this table would have collapsed a long time ago. That's when the fight started. No more for me.

How's the hospital food tasting???

Well, it turned out ok. I decided to go to another bar that night. I walked in and sat at the bar, minding my own business. I'm serious....I was drinking a beer and this hot chick came and sat right next to me. Then her boyfriend sat on other side of her. I was drinking and enjoying myself until she sees my pot belly and says " gee..a beer keg, whats in it, coors or Budweiser? I said well......there is a beer tap just below it, why don't you put your mouth on that and tell me what flavor it is! I got thrown out...again. Oh well no bars for me.......at least until next time.

Guys, some of you know I'm a single dude. Divorced long time ago. Well, I went to a bar the other day. I walked in and saw a thick/ heavy set girl dancing on a table. I walked up to the table and looked up at her and said " nice legs". She said do you really think so, and I said yes, if they weren't, this table would have collapsed a long time ago. That's when the fight started. No more for me.
Fat girls need love too, they just have to pay

Fat chicks are like mopeds, both fun to ride until your friends see you!

Even if you're all busted up you can still drink beer through a straw!

I was sitting in the bar one night after a long hard day at work and the phone rang.

The bar maid answered it and handed the phone to me. It was my wife.

The first words out of her mouth were "where the hell are you."

I answered "I don't know what number did you call"

Then the fight started.

The problem with this is that it is a true story.

Fat girls will give you shade in the summer and keep you warm in winter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross