AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Canada, USA,Austria,Turkey,Tschech Rep.,Poland,Hungary,Serbia,Denmark,Khomas HL and Omaheke/Namibia and England(England is wonderful) Romania,Luangwa/Zambia-,Gwayi/Zimbabwe/- + Save/Zimbabwe/- River. Horseback-tours in South Africa and Botswana.
In Sweden,not so less hounds were killed every year by wolves during the hunting season.
The dog survived, but in a bad shape.
Carrying a Kevlarwest and the owner came just in time.
I think the two wolves was not the oldest,otherwise the dog could't survive two minutes.
Foxi

Last edited:
Its always sad to loose a hunting dog
A couple of weeks ago we lost a really good dog to a lion on one of our concessions
She had no chance but still she didnt leave that buffalo alone

The dog had wolfprotection west.
Dogtech pro with 45mm long steelspikes and 6 layers of kevlar.
The only unprotected areas are the legs, head and neck.
If she haven't had that she would have been killed i seconds.
She was badly hurt at here hind legs.
I use the same west on my dog. (Drever)
(Jämthund is a Swedish kind of dog.)

Its always sad to loose a hunting dog
A couple of weeks ago we lost a really good dog to a lion on one of our concessions
She had no chance but still she didnt leave that buffalo alone

Petrus ,it is hard to loose a dog on that way.
But in your memory,you will give her every day that:
medal of honor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolves are becoming a menace and a real threat in Scandinavia now...killing hunting dogs and lots of moose calves in certain areas.

Thankfully our government have now issued a law that allows you to shoot wolf if it threathens your dogs life.

We just had an incident close to Oslo where a wolf was shot dead by a hunter to save his hunting dogs life......but of course animal activists are questioning his actions...assholes as they are..and the police has started an investigation.

Seems there is always an over abundance of Ass Holes

Seems there is always an over abundance of Ass Holes

In EU European Countrys its not allowed to shoot a Wolve ,when they attack your dogs !!
Sometimes I'm missing John (Coffee)Hays and his time-to clean up with something.
Look at these Wolvekills and your heart is bleeding.
Foxi

Wolfsopfer a.jpg
Wolfsopfer c..jpg
Wolfsopfer d..jpg
Wolfsopfer b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A farmer shot a male wolf weighing 43 kg in my county yesterday. There was a license from the government to shoot 2 wolves that have been killing sheep in the area..
The wolf was standing in his yard 30m from his dog when he fired at it..

EU laws are totally ignorant on these matters, wolves are becoming a pest again..!

And they want to re-introduce wolves into the highlands of Scotland to control the deer population.

If i'm a wolf and I can take a farmers sheep or I can bust a gut trying to catch a deer, I know what I would go after...

No fore-thought at all of the consequences

We start wolfhunting next weekend in eastern Finland. Wolves kills dogs almost every week in that area. We have licence for four animals

We have enough that we export them to the US.
Fortunately, we have no restrictions on hunting Wolves on private land and limited restrictions on public land.

If you can't protect yourself, your dogs and property you have a sad state of affairs. Good luck to the man who was protecting his dog.

And they want to re-introduce wolves into the highlands of Scotland to control the deer population.

If i'm a wolf and I can take a farmers sheep or I can bust a gut trying to catch a deer, I know what I would go after...

No fore-thought at all of the consequences

They are just big pets aren't they? :rolleyes:

In Sweden,not so less hounds were killed every year by wolves during the hunting season.
The dog survived, but in a bad shape.
Carrying a Kevlarwest and the owner came just in time.
I think the two wolves was not the oldest,otherwise the dog could't survive two minutes.
Foxi

The Wolf in the opening frame of the video is certainly a young wolf. That dog is fortunate to be alive.

We start wolfhunting next weekend in eastern Finland. Wolves kills dogs almost every week in that area. We have licence for four animals

and take my licence for four other ones ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!