AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Ok guys, here's the deal. I was asked by a friend if I could help him find someone interested in a hunt that he purchased at our Houston Safari Club Auction this year. All he is looking to do is recoup what he initally paid. I was at the table with him when he bought it so I know he isn't selling for a profit. I know Sadaka is a good outfit and trustworthy. Just laying it out on the table to see if anyone is interested.

Price: $2,500.00

Outfitter: Sadaka Safaris
Owner: Ewert & Karen Vorster
PH: Ewert Vorster
Location: Border of the Northern Cape and Western Cape, 500,000 total free range acres. Fly into Cape Town.

Included:
Daily rates for 4 days of an 8 day safari for 4 hunters hunting 2x1. (Remaining 4 days at a rate of $375 per day is additional for each hunter)
Trophy fees for: 8 trophy Common Springbuck (two per hunter), 1 Jackal, 1 Caracal, 1 common duiker and 1 Steenbuck to be shared between hunters.
Taxidermy Credit: A $300 credit with Bullseye Taxidermy for 4 hunters. (each gets a $300 credit).
En suite chalet accommodations for all 4 hunters
All meals, soft drinks, beer and wine

Not included:
Day rate for 4 days of the 8 day safari as noted above ($1,500 per hunter)
Transportation to/from Cape Town International Airport - $250 per hunter
Additional trophy fees for animals not a part of the package. Species available for published trophy fees:Black Wildebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest, White, Black, Common & Copper Springbuck, Common & White Blesbuck, Gemsbuck, Zebra, Eland, Kudu, Vaal Rhebuck, Klipspringer, Ostrich and Baboon.

Hunt must be taken April - November 2013 only.

Sadaka required a deposit to "lock in" the safari so my friend paid $800 to do this. This has locked in the safari and will be applied to the balance at the end of your safari. My friend does not expect to get this back. He just is trying to recover the initial $2,500.

Anybody that is interested can PM me for additional contact info.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you