Non-Trophy Elephant Hunt WANTED

Reaction score
Website
www.gothunts.com
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Texas Wildlife Association, National Rifle Association
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Botswana, Mozambique
Looking for any well-priced non-trophy elephant hunts in Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia, and South Africa

Thanks for any info!

Trevor Brittingham
Outdoors International

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, the clients I have are looking for something slightly less expensive. While the chance at a trophy is nice, they are searching for non-trophy and non-exportable, so tusk size isn't important to them.

Best Regards,
Trevor Brittingham

I have talked to several guys who conduct "own use" hunts in the caprivi. There conducted on tribal lands and non exportable. The plus is they often target big bodied bulls that are non trophy size or with broken tusk.
There about the same price as above though.

Tobie Engelbrecht
Karl Stumpe

The only thing i have seen cheaper than this is tuskless hunts. Primarily in Zim.

Dear Trevor
Please have a look at our website Hunting in Namibia
We offer Non trophy Elephant hunts in our Dzoti area in the Caprivi and Ondjou area on the Bushmanland, Botswana border.
Big game quotas in Namibia has not been approved yet for the 2012 season but the potential tags has been spoken for, maybe 2013!

Best Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross