Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
On my trip to RSA they would not let me fly from Joberg to Richards Bay with my rifles. I had to reroute to Durbin at no cost to me but caused my PH a long drive

They say why?

Thanks for the heads up.
Which Airline?
(There were several smaller airlines that had announced they were no longer accepting firearms on internal travel)

When were you traveling?

Good old South African Express. This was in the middle of May. I quess they closed the police station and let everybody know about it three days after the fact.

That seems strange. You can't fly direct to Richards Bay and have to enter at Joburg.
Why would the police station matter?

That just stinks. It cuts down on travel to be able to fly to RB.

Good question, Seems the police have to see your permit every time you get off a plane. RSA is not a very friendly hunting country compared to Namibia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,