Night vision thermal pig hunts in Texas

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
We offer a great hunt down here in Texas, it's a little bit out of the ordinary, but a ton of fun as well as inexpensive. Night vision and thermal pig hunts, these are 1 or 2 night hunts close to Houston. We provide all the guns, gear, ammo and soft drinks for the duration of the hunt. Hunts start just before dusk and usually run 6-7 hours from there. No limit on pigs. We run 100% opportunity and average about 6-8 pigs per night but we have shot over 20 before in just a few hours. Hunts are $600 per man per night, 2 person minimum. Lodging is not included, but we can set it up for large groups. Valid Texas hunting license is required.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a fun hunt. You have some nice size hogs there. Good luck selling them.

How much are the helicopter hog hunts down in Texas these days? Don't go to any effort to find out, I'm not in the market, just curious.

Wheels,

The chopper hunts run from $2k-5K, depending on the group, where and how much we fly.

James, Thanks for the info. I guess if I am going to do any aerial hog hunting I will have to be like the guy who tied weather balloons to his lawn chair and shot the balloons one by one when he wanted to descend.

All the best on the hog hunt.

James, Thanks for the info. I guess if I am going to do any aerial hog hunting I will have to be like the guy who tied weather balloons to his lawn chair and shot the balloons one by one when he wanted to descend.

All the best on the hog hunt.
Hey Wheels be sure to get that hunt on video sound like fun to watch:laughing:

James sound like a good hunt if it had a Peccary included you'd have me hooked. Good luck on the hunt.

Hey Wheels be sure to get that hunt on video sound like fun to watch:laughing:

After rereading and seeing the video of Lawnchair Larry I am probably to much of a wimp. I guess my aerial hog hunting will have to take place from a ladder stand.

Larry Walters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lawnchair Larry: The Original Balloon Boy - Video - Maniac World

I don't know if these will take you there but if you copy and paste you can read about the real Lawnchair Larry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg