Next Visit Soon

Knockespoch

Reaction score
Media
Member of
BASC, Scottish Gamekeepers' Association, Scottish Association for Country Sports
Hunted
RSA, USA, Scotland, England, Germany
I have just booked flights, international and internal, for my next visit to the Eastern Cape. Lechwe is the quarry of choice this visit. I was quite surprised (though I suppose I should not have been) to find that my stop over place in Jo'burg has upped price from 300 Rand to 600 Rand and internal flight from 730 Rand to 900 Rand. That means less Shiraz and Windhoek this visit!!:D

Our usual stopover in Franschhoek costs have almost doubled too, but I suppose that it is because our visit will take place in High Season, rather than April/May, as is our norm. World Cup airline ticket prices have forced a later visit this year. Nonetheless, I am sure we will still have a great time.

Hi Knockespoch
Congratulations and good luck with the Lechwe!
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hey Knockespoch,
The Lechwe will be a great addition to your trophy room. Easy on the Windhoek, leave some for us!

Kind Regards
Marius Goosen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross