New Zealand cull hunts ( Feral Goat and Wallabys ) for 2012

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Aoraki Guided Hunts, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Aoraki Guided Hunts

Aoraki Guided Hunts AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NZ Professional Hunting Guides Assn , SCI , SCI NZ , SCI Measurer
    Hello members taking inquiries and bookings now for 2012 Feral goat , Wallaby and small game. Wallabys and small game are mainly taken during evenings and night time. I have my Hilux ute set up with a steel cage , gun racks , spotlights and padding for night spotlighting. Come and try it for some serious fun !! Check out our website for animal species , what to bring , prices , photos and lots more. Feel free to email with any questions.
    Thanks for looking

Simon
  2. James.Grage

James.Grage GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
    Hunted:
    USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe
    Simon

I will bite...
    i went to your web and did not find cull hunts?

What are you offering...

Night shooting you say...This would be a very limited hunting opportunity...

What dates are for the hunt...number of hunters allowed
    number of days...

a little more information would be useful if someone would consider this offer...
  3. Aoraki Guided Hunts

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Hello James - Yes ok , will add another post to incl a few more details. We in New Zealand call our pest animals ( wallabys , goats , small game etc ) ''culling'' them , or ''pest control'' , so just called the thread a ''cull hunt''.
    Thanks for your thoughts - Simon
  4. Aoraki Guided Hunts

My Photos:
    Member of:
    A few more details regarding Wallaby and Goat hunting . . . Goat shooting is done down central Otago , about 3 hours drive from my base ( Timaru ) , only taken during the day foot hunting , using the 4wd to access the high country. Wallabys are within 1 hours drive from Timaru , some are taken during early morning and during the day , but the best time is evening and night spotlighting.
    See website for Animal species - ''Best time to hunt '' , Wallaby and Goats , like every NZ game animal can be taken all year round.
    Numbers up to 3 hunters , but can sort 2 4wds if numbers exceed this. Number of days . . . 4 would cover both species , and of course will incl Christchurch International Airport pick up and return.
    Any questions or inquiries please email , will return answers asap.
    Regards - Simon