New to the forum

klepdo

Reaction score
Media
Hello I am new to the forum and hunted South Africa last year and want to get back. I love reading the posts and looking at pictures so here are some of mine from our trip. If you are on the fence about hunting Africa save your money and do it. Enjoy

12.5" Warthog
warthogandtrackers.jpg

54" Greater Kudu
54Kudu.jpg

23.5" Impala my first kill
235impala.jpg

3.5" Steinbuck
35steinbuck.jpg

All the animals we harvested
IMG_0854.jpg

klepdo, welcome to forum. Those are some beautiful trophies, congrats. I leave for Africa on my first safari in about 20 days. Can't wait to get there.

nd

Are you sure you want to go? Be careful you say I will only go once, then when you get back you can't wait to return. I have started saving for my next trip. I will be ready in about 8 years my son will be 12 and should be ready to bow hunt by then. Where are you going and what are you hunting for and with. Make sure to take pictures of everything. The owner of the safari gave us good advise when we got there. Kill what you want and don't let the PH guilt you into killing something. Get ready to relax and have a good time. If you rifle hunt get ready to walk for miles.

klepdo, Thanks for sharing our trophy pictures with us, well done!

Kelpdo, welcome to AH ~ looks like you had a great safari!

Welcome! Nice to have another bowhunter around.

Klepdo,

Welcome to the world of AH..
Congrats !! You have taken some classic trophies . Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!