New to the forum............from Pennsylvania.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by Honeybadger, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
    Welcome
    My family comes from Center County PA My grandmother was born in a now gone town of Mt Eagle in 1880. I've got 6 generations back into the mid 1700s buried in a cemetery named Sand Point Cemetery there.

2. spike.t

spike.t SPONSOR GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    sci int, basc,wpaz
    Hunted:
    zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england
    :wow: cliffy i didnt know the history of the usa went that far back!! :tongue::biggrin2:

3. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
    HEY, my farthest back relative landed near the now state of Delaware in 1639 Probably got run out of the Netherlands for standing up when someone said sit down! Also probably got on the wrong boat and went to the New World instead of Cape Town!!!!! Says something about my family lineage, don't it!!!!

4. spike.t

spike.t SPONSOR GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    sci int, basc,wpaz
    Hunted:
    zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe, hungary, france, england
    Yup cliffy they were all confuzed!!!:p:tongue::beer: and no way 1639 thats like yesterday to people the other side of the water :laughing:.... we got older people than that still partying.....:whoo::beer::rockon:

5. DOC-404

DOC-404 AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
    ..could have been a lot worse, Bud. He could've gotten onto the boat to Aastrialeea and you'd now be living upsidedown like a bat..!

:welcome: to AH, Honeybadger.

6. Cliffy

Cliffy AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    That damn relative of mine should have grabbed the barge to the Cape and then I could have been dropping eles from a young age instead of trying to figure out how to get over there again for the 6th time.

7. DOC-404

DOC-404 AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
    ..and you'd probably have been deported by now, like me, and be living next door.. :heh: