New to AfricaHunting

kareekloof

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
South African Hunters Association, Africas Bowhunting Organisation
Hi to all the hunters!!!
My name is Heinrich, I live on our game farm in the North-West province of SA and I joined your forum recently and I love it. I want to keep you updated with all the latest happenings and news in the hunting world around me. I am a keen bowhunter, PH and wildlife manager and I'm privileged to have my office in the bushveld:)
Hope to make alot of friends here...
Thanks
Heinrich

Hallo Heinrich. I am envying you of living in the bush, but at least I had my fare share when I did my research project on roan antelope in the Nyslvley N.R. (near Naboomspruit).

Welcome to AH Heinrich! I look forward to your input on AH. Do you offer hunting at your place?

Welcome Heinrich! I have not yet travelled to that part of SA but look forward to your updates and posts! I have a mountain view from my office but there are many days that I wish I were in the bushveld. Cheers!

Hello Heinrich and welcome to AH!

Hi ! Heinrich

Welocome to the AH forum , you would be happy being part of this spectrum , shall appreciate all the inputs of hunting experiences of yours.
Must be great to live in the wild , have a same dream to accomplish.

Welcome again

Monish

Welcome to AH Heinrich! I look forward to your input on AH. Do you offer hunting at your place?

Hi Jerome

YES we do offer hunting! Our ranch is situated in the mixed sourveld savanna biome, dominated by broadleaved tree species such as Wild olive Olea europea subsp. africana and karee Rhus lancea. We have a diversity of veldtypes with open grasslands, mixed bushveld and closed thickets, making gamefarming in this area ideal.
Please visit our website.

Sounds good kareekloof. Looking at the few pictures on your website of the landscape of your area, I must say that it looks spectacular. I look forward to having you share some of your knowledge with all of us. Feel free also to post pictures in AH photo gallery.

Heinrich , did see your site , you have a exquisite place there , do you offer rifle hunts too?? What are the game available??

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross