Knockespoch

Reaction score
Media
Member of
BASC, Scottish Gamekeepers' Association, Scottish Association for Country Sports
Hunted
RSA, USA, Scotland, England, Germany
Greetings. I am from U.K. and enjoy plains game hunting in RSA, deerstalking and pig hunting in Germany, the odd beer and convivial company.

knockespoch,
welcome to africa hunting. hope you will find everything you are looking.
the next time you are in germany, tell, maybe i'll join you for some pigs and some odd beer :D
nico

Where are you located in germany Nico. I often hunt just South of Berlin and near to Muhlhausen, Thuringa. I am often in Duisburg for a different activity.

Welcome to AH Knockespoch!

Knockespoch,

Welcome to the forum. Any pics of your S.A hunt?

Sure Bushwhack. I write up most of my hunts. How many would you like and where best to post them?

Hi. Have you ever tried hunting in Namibia? It's a different experience to South Africa.

No Werner. I haven't. I have always had a wish to visit Namibia but when collecting data to determine where we would hunt in a particular year, Namibia was always out of the question price wise, compared with RSA. Also, RSA flights from UK were better (i.e. more frequent) and less expensive. Maybe some day.

Kindest regards.

Knockespoch,

Welcome to AH. If you need any help please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Best regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah8899

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg