Rashid Riyamy

Reaction score
Good day

I am Rashid Riyamy from Oman, I have hunted in Tanzania and South Africa,I am 70 years old and I enjoy my hunting. Looking forward to viewing the site.
Kind regards
Rashid

Welcome to AH Rashid! Good to have you posting. Do you hunt in your country? Hope you will share some trophy pictures from Tanzania and South Africa. It must be convenient to be so close to Africa... :S Welcome:

I am at the moment in South Africa hunting with Game4africa Safaries I had a great pleasure of meeting the owners of the Game4africa and I had a very nice and successful hunting with extremely nice trophies. I will put my hunting report shortly on my return to Oman.

Welcome, and enjoy the AH site!

I am at the moment in South Africa hunting with Game4africa Safaries I had a great pleasure of meeting the owners of the Game4africa and I had a very nice and successful hunting with extremely nice trophies. I will put my hunting report shortly on my return to Oman.
(y) Looking forward to your hunt report! Enjoy there rest of your stay.

Thanks for your comments please note that we in Oman we don't hunt but will send you some of my hunting photos which I took in Tanzania and with game4africa in Eastern Cape South Africa

Welcome Rashid!

Welcome to AH.

I'll await that hunting report.

Good hunting and safe travels.

Welcome to the site Sir. You should bring a whole different perspective to our group and I look forward to your posts and comments.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH, Rashid !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross