mlazarus

AH member
Reaction score
My name is Mike. I'm in Southern California. I'm excited to have found this forum. I'm looking forward to planning my first African hunt.

Welcome to AH Mike! You found a great place!

Welcome!

Lots of folks on here that are more than willing to help you with questions about your safari. Several threads on planning.
If I can help let me know!

By the way where are you planning to go for your hunt? South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe or Moz.?

Welcome to AH Mike! Glad you found us.

welcome have fun with the planning and ask a lot of question so you find a place that works for you and your dream hunt.

Welcome to AH.

All the best in your planning.

Welcome Mike - Good luck with your safari planning. You made a good choice by joining AH. I think you'll find a wealth of knowledge and a lot of experienced hunters willing to assist you.
Best of luck!

gday mike welcome to AH , enjoy the site

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. You've definitely come to the right place to find all the information and maybe even the outfitter to make your safari a reality.

Welcome to AH Mike! You've picked the correct site to start planning that African Safari. :P Elmer Fudd:

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome Mike, enjoy the site! Great people with unbelievable knowledge here.
What is the revolver in your avatar? Reeder by chance?
Cheers,
Cody

Welcome to AH Mike.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you