Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
, OFAH
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Hi. New to this forum. I have been watching it for several weeks. Impressed with the info.
Planning a plains game hunt to South Africa for 2011. This will be the first of many hunts to come.

Welcome to Ah Bearhunter! Glad that you have decided to join. What are you planning to hunt in South Africa? Please don't hesitate to post any questions that you may have, lots of knowledgeable people here!

Welcome Bearhunter - you will always remember that "first safari". It will be a great adventure and don't forget to plan a little touring as well if you can squeeze it in. If you need any advice on the airfare/travel arrangements don't hesitate to ask. There are certain times during the safari season that can save you some money - better to put that toward another trophy fee!

It is worthwhile planning long in advance to ensure a successful trip. I lived in SA for many years, so if you have any questions give me a call.

Hi. New to this forum. I have been watching it for several weeks. Impressed with the info.
Planning a plains game hunt to South Africa for 2011. This will be the first of many hunts to come.

Welcome,
Like the other guys said, your first trip is usually the one thet get you hooked.
Plan to stay a bit longer. Remember to add days for travel because even thou SA is the size of Texas, you may have to travel day here and there especially if you plan to hunt up north and go to Cape Town for sight seeing.

Welcome to A/H Bearhunter!

You will certainly get some very good hunting information on this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.