Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Life Member DSC and SCI
Hunted
RSA East Cape 3X, NW Province, Mozambique, NZ 2X, Namibia 2X, Mongolia
I'm Greg Hutcherson from North Texas. I hunted Rhinoster with Lammie Ferrier through Cape Valley Safaris, Kleinhans Bros., May 2013. Kudu was our quarry that day and MAN! does Warren have the kudu. We passed on five bulls, and at sundown we spotted a magnificent specimen coming off the mountain and we got into position, broke the sticks in half, sat butt down and squeezed off a 250 yard shot with Rem .300 Win Mag. He dropped with a single shot. Conroe Taxidermy just delivered him and installed the pedestal mount in my living room. He scored Bronze TGR. What a magnificent experience!

Welcome to AH Greg. Sounds like you enjoyed a little piece of Africa already!

Hutch are you going to share a picture?

Welcome!

We need pics!

And I just finished hunting with Lammie at Rhinoster Hoek a couple of weeks ago. Awesome!!!

Welcome to AH.

Feel free to add some more details to that hunting report.
Yup, where are those pictures!
Looking forward to it.

welcome to AH ,hutch

Welcome to AH, Greg!

Welcome to AH Greg!

Welcome Greg, I circulate around Texas - live in San Antonio and Burnet. Holler if you ever get down this way and want to talk hunting.

John Ed

After reading your profile, I think it is safe to say, you have been there, done that!!!
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing lots of reports and adventures from you in the future.

Welcome to AH, Greg !

Welcome to AH from a fellow Texan!

If Lammie knew you were bragging on that kudu without a picture, he'd bop you on the top of the head!

Let's see it! :)

Oh yeah, and welcome!

Welcome to AH Greg! Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Greg!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum Greg! Do you have any contact with Lammie?

Greg, welcome to AH. I think we all dying to see the pics..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross