ghorne

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,RMEF,Varmint hunters Association
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia,South Afirca
Hi all, I just joined the forum. I love to hunt and have hunted Africa twice. I am planning a third trip.
I was just on an Axis deer hunt and took a wonderful old buck with 35 1/2 inch main beams.
ghorne

Welcome to the forum !

Hope you enjoy it !
Let me know If i can help you in any way with regard to your third trip

thanks
Willem

Hi Willem
Welcome aboard you will find loads of good info here!
Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to AH ghorne! Where are you planing to go for your third trip? Where did you go for your first two?

ghorne, welcome to the forum. We would love to hear about your previous African experiences.......

nd

Welcome to AH. Have you hunted the same area or country, or hunted in different countries?

First am am glad to see this is an active forum, not like some I have been on. My first safari was to Zimbabwe for cape buffalo and plains game. The second was to Namibia for plains game and a leopard that took a nap in the wrong place. I would like to hunt other countries and game that i have not hunted before.
ghorne

Hi! Ghorne,

Welcome to AH.com . May you have a great 3rd African safari. The Axis deer you shot, sure must be a very impressive trophy. In India we have lots of these deer ,called CHEETAL for the spots on its coat.

Monish

Welcome to AH forum - I hope your 3rd safaris will be SOUTH AFRICA...

Hello Ghorne,

Welcome to the forum! Here you will defnitely find the 3rd country to go to..... South Africa is not a bad choice as there is a bunch of species you can hunt here that you cannot hunt in other country's. Enjoy the forum.

Best regards,

ghorne, Surely plenty of destinations to choose from, I guess in your case it comes down to what you want to pursue next... Central or East Africa perhaps for something different?

South Africa has so much to offer and is certainly an amazing country in so many different ways... A place you should definitely hunt...

Welcome Ghorne

You are right about this being an active forum and you will find that all of AH website is the same way and South Africa is a GREAT place to hunt I just returned from the East Cape in June and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Enjoy your third trip no matter where you go I'm sure your going to love it. Bob

Ghorne ~ Welcome to the AH forum! Buffalo and Leopard are both awesome trophies to your credit. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to your posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you