www.jaktiungern.se
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SJF
Hunted
SA & Namibia NZ Hungary USA Nordic countries Scotland
Dear fellow huntsmen

Im looking forward to explore this forum and share tips&trix about africa.

Welcome to AH! I used to seriously date a girl from your country for several years. Visited Sweden on occasion and was truly impressed with how beautiful it is. I picked up a hunting magazine in the grocery store and still have it today. Can't read a word of it, but it has some neat pictures of moose hunts and "wolf hounds" used for hunting. After all that time with her, i only learned a little Swedish....

"tak for matten" and welcome to AH!

Thanks for welcoming me!
I know that "our" women are know around the world ;) Best part is that I live here.. And I must say that the hunting is great here with a big flora of animals. Very much like those in central europe.

Welcome to AH 9,3x62! Looking forward to your reading your posts.

WOW! Sweden has game and gals? Cool

Welcome to AH!

- browningbbr

Hi 9.3X 62
Welcome to AH, enjoy and ask i am sure you also do have some good stories . What part of Sweden are you from, i did hunt moose with dogs way up north a very small town called Vilhelmina.
Johan

Hi 9.3X 62
Welcome to AH, enjoy and ask i am sure you also do have some good stories . What part of Sweden are you from, i did hunt moose with dogs way up north a very small town called Vilhelmina.
Johan
I'm from the midpart called Sörmland. It differs from where you were alot since we have most spieces ( no lynx/wolf) here. But we do not have the majestic size of moose as the have up north. What did you think about using dogs- fot me it's normal. Almost everything is hunted with dogs. Sometimes when a bad shot is done by a hunter it's often sorted out within a short time. That I miss in other countries.

Welcome to one of the most informative sites for all hunters. Always nice with hunting friends from same country of origin !

Hi 9.3 x 62

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your participation... (9.3x62)-.366 a great caliber , had owned one in this caliber by Hasqvarna ....

Monish

I'm from the midpart called Sörmland. It differs from where you were alot since we have most spieces ( no lynx/wolf) here. But we do not have the majestic size of moose as the have up north. What did you think about using dogs- fot me it's normal. Almost everything is hunted with dogs. Sometimes when a bad shot is done by a hunter it's often sorted out within a short time. That I miss in other countries.

Hi 9,3x62
Very welcome to the forum. You will be surprized how many outfits use dogs for tracking wounded animals in South Africa. I use a Jack Russel , and he is without a doubt my best hunting buddy and my right hand hand. He has helped me bay numerous animals that were still running and found plenty that died a few hundred yards further.
But the best of all is the look I get when the rifle goes into the truck and he doesn't get invited along...bad news. I'll be in his bad books for about a week...till the next hunt comes along.
Cant imagine hunting without him

Welcome to the AH site. You will find a lot of helpful info.

Welcome to AH 9,3x62. Maybe you can share some of your hunting Pictures from Sweden I know I would like to see some. Bob

I will as soon as I understand how to do it:)

I hunted twice over dogs first time sitting down and the next time following the dog handler, it was amazing to see how the dogs work the moose. I also hunted rhoe deer and the big black birds with dogs totally different again. On one rhoe deer i had a long bad shot and the dog did help me to find it. Was dead by the time i got to it.

Hej 9,3x62 ! Happy to see that more Swedish hunters finds this , one of the best, sites to find out more about Africa, and of cause, hunting in Africa.

Regards from Gothenburg.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,