Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, North American Hunting Club
Hunted
south africa
Hi everyone,
I really love this site and look forward to alot of reading.
I own and operate a full time taxidermy studio here in Ohio. African animals are my favorite animals to mount. One of my clients that lives in Florida turned me onto this site. Really glad he did !
I have been to Africa once so far and can't wait to get back !!
Thanks.

Welcome BlackCreekTaxidermy

It is good to have you on board!

Where did you hunt in Africa?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Hi BlackCreek,

Welcome to the forum , you would for sure enjoy being here.

Monish

Welcome BlackCreekTaxidermy,
Glad you have joined the community and look forward to your knowledge you have to share.

All the best,
Marius Goosen

Hi BlackCreekTaxidermist, welcome to AH, we could use a taxidermist answering forum ????'s on here.

Welcome aboard BlackCreekTaxidermy

You will enjoy AH be sure to put up you website if you have one, we can alway use another good Taxidermist. Bob

Welcome to AH Heath!

Hello Heath,

Welcome to the forum you will find enough info here to get you back to Africa!

Best regards,

Heath,
Welcome to the forums. Where in Africa did you hunt and what did you get for game. Look forward to sharing with you.

Tim,
I hunted South Africa for plainsgame. Kudu, Blue Wildebeest,Zebra,Bushbuck, Mt. Reedbuck,Duiker,Springbok & Impala.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois