New Member from North Carolina

frigatecdr

Reaction score
Greetings from very chilly North Carolina! Looking for information for a first African Safari with my 13 year old son in 2011. Any other Tarheels?

Can send you a contact of someone close to you in Franklin, NC. He has a taxidermy studio with some great pieces that your son and yourself will enjoy looking at. He will have answers to most of the questions you may have and will advise you accordingly... Send me an email on ryan@wild-footprints.com and will give you the details. Cheers,

frigatecdr, welcome to AH! You have found a great resource for planning your first hunting safari. I will be heading off on my "first" safari in a few months and have learned a ton here! Have been to Africa before as teenager with my father so I think it's great that you'll be going with your son... great memories and life changing experience, he's a lucky young man!

Welcome to AH frigatecdr! Have you decided on the country for your first African hunting safari with your son?

Welcom to the forum frigatecdr. . . 2011 isn't that far off. I'm certain you and your son will share a fantastic experience together in Africa.

Hi frigatecdr,

Welcome to AH. South Africa will be a wonderful country to hunt in.

Welcome from another Tarheel in Cary, NC. If you need info on hunting in southern Africa give me a call.

Welcome to AH i am in Missouri but i am with you on the weather wind chills of 20 below today!:censored:its cold

I have not yet decided as I am still in "research" mode. I am open to suggestions as to safe, clean, and well referenced groups; especially PH's that have patience for new young hunters, and are willing to teach as well as guide.

I was on my first Safari ever in November. I went with an experienced Norwegian that had been in Africa 20 times. We used SavannahSouth Safari and it was exellent and outstanding. I had the time of my life and shot 7 different species in 6 days! 1 class trophys with 1st class PH. Food and accomodation was superb. I will go with them next time, for sure. The PH`s son (12) had shot an outstanding Bushbuck. Good Luck from Norway.

Welcome to the forum!

I am a proud father of a 12 (almost 13) year old who hunted her first Kudu bull almost two years ago with me on our ranch. There's a picture of her and her 52" bull on my website and there's nothing that can ever beat that moment!

Over the years I've had several fathers bring their kids over and we've always had fun together.

I want to invite you to check out my website as well as reports of two AH members who hunted with me last year Reviews of Chris Troskie Safaris

Regards,

Welcome to the forum frigatecdr and son!

Nice to see that there is a nother upcoming hunter on his way.

For any advise please send us a e-mail.

Good Luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg