New member from Milwaukee, WI... looking to learn!

Aaroneous

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
RMEF, DU, PF, NRA, SCI
So I did a bit of searching to find some good resources to learn about my choices in hunting Africa. Looks like I found a great place with some very experienced members. I am planning on 2016 may/June trip with a few people, but will probably have to break away from the crowd for a few days to get my hunting fix in.
Just looking at what kind of options I have.

Howdy. Just joined today myself, even though I have been around awhile.

Great site, with a wealth of info, and good stories and photos.

So I did a bit of searching to find some good resources to learn about my choices in hunting Africa. Looks like I found a great place with some very experienced members. I am planning on 2016 may/June trip with a few people, but will probably have to break away from the crowd for a few days to get my hunting fix in.
Just looking at what kind of options I have.

Welcome to AH! If South Africa is on your list of countries you're thinking of hunting in, please let me know if I can help you with planning a hunting side trip. My contact info is in my signature line below.

Enjoy the sight and ask any questions that cross your mind, easy bunch of folks here to get along with.

Welcome to AH.
Yeah, you might have found a reasonable source for hunting information on Africa.

Good luck with your planning.

welcome and you will have a blast if you can set up a side trip to do some hunting. There is nothing like hunting in SA and it is worth it even if you can only do a few days. Good luck in the planning

Welcome to the best forum.
Herein you will find that most if not all Safari Companies and PHs advertising here, have rifles to rent at a very low rate and ammunition suitable to the type of game found on their land holdings/hunting leases.
Once in awhile, you find one that will simply loan you a rifle no charge but, a reasonable fee for this is normal.
In any event, this will save you having to trouble yourself with the logistics of carrying a rifle half way around the world for only a few days of hunting.
I like to hunt in the mountains for a couple days when visiting Hawaii, in addition to scuba diving, spear fishing and general relaxation, but their firearms laws are unreasonable and burglary/theft seems to be very much in style lately.
So, I always use the Guide's / PH's rifle when there.
Also, I have for one of my African adventures, exclusively used the PH's spare rifle and this, as well as all the above has worked perfectly every time.

Welcome to AH Aaroneous!

Welcome!

As far as options for a hunt there is no better place to look than right here.

Welcome! With your time table, you could see if you can hook up with a group hunt that is trying to be formed on here? If that interests you. Otherwise your going to have lot of options presented to you once all the outfitters find your post;)

AND you're gong to have a blast in Africa!

Welcome to AH Aaroneous! Enjoy the Site.

Welcome to the forum sir

Hello and welcome Aaroneous! Lots of great outfitters and PH's to choose from here on AH. I'm sure you will end up with plenty of options and just about no way to go wrong. Good luck and have fun :)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the best Hunting website and community on the web @Aaroneous

As mentioned, there is a huge wealth of information and will surely keep you busy to digest for a while. In the meantime, start contacting outfitters and members to know where the shortcuts are and where to start with your planning.

PS: the Eastern Cape or better known as the Adventure Province is surely not to be missed when planning a getaway, hunting safari or just to spend good quality time in a pristine environment. Enticing Hunting Destinations, Great People, Shark Elephant Back Rides, Cage Diving, Horse Back Rides, Tree Top Adventures, Addo Elephant National Park, Game Drives, Shopping, Fishing, Beauty Treatments, Golfing and or just relaxing at wonderful coffee bars.

Excuse me, just had to share my 2 cents...

Yours cordially,

Welcome to AH !

Welcome Aroneous...! Your options are endless. Enjoy the site...

Welcome Aaroneous and Brent!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniata1951

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross