new member from Michigan

neazor91

Reaction score
Hello,
I've been following this forum for awhile now and I like what I see. I just became a member. I'm hopefully going to Africa in 2012 or 2013. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions and will be able to get some answers here.
Best wishes to all.
Mike

Hi Mike,
Welcome to AH! Blast away with the questions, you have certainly come to the right place!

All the best,
Marius Goosen

Hi Mike
Welcome and yes you will get the answers i am sure.
Johan

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum , enjoy the site , You have reached to the right place & shall get the right answers to your queries .

Monish

Hi Mike

Welcome to the forum!

I am sure that you will find a lot of useful info on AH when planning a trip take your time and just enjoy it is part of the whole experience.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome to the forum. I am hoping to go to Africa as well in the next few years. It all comes down to that ugly word, finances......

Welcome to AH Mike! Glad that you decided to convert from lurker to member. Enjoy preparing for your first safari.

Hi Mike

Welcome to AH you will find plenty of info on Africa keep an eye on HUNTING DEALS you will see some great offers. By the way I was born and raised in Flint Michigan myself. GOOD LUCK Bob

Welcome to AH. You will find lost of info here for planning your trip.

Welcome to the forum Mike,

Enjoy planning your first trip to the dark continent and feel free to ask at any time.

Best regards,

Hello Mike

Hope you enjoy AH .
Its good fun surfing through all the threads

thanks
Willem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross