Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
BASC
Hunted
England, Scotland & Wales - Muntjac, Chinese Water Deer, Roe, Fallow, Sika Red, Goat, Soay Sheep, Wild Boar, Holland - Wild Boar, Germany - Wild Boar, Czech Republic - Mouflon, Spain - Ibex, South Africa - Various PG, France - Chamois, Majorca - Balearean Boc, Kyrgyzstan - Mid Asian Ibex
Hi,

I live in Southern England. Like many of you, hunting is my passion!!!

My main sport is rifle shooting, I own a 22LR, 17HMR, 243win, 270win and a 7mm Rem Mag. I shoot rabbits and small game/animals with my rim fire rifles. I use my centre fire rifles to shoot foxes, deer and wild boar, plus other species when I am on my travels.

I have land which I can shoot deer and other species locally to where I live in England. Around home I also do some shotgun shooting, I have land which I can shoot pigeons, pheasant, partridge, rabbits, hare and other winged quarry species.

I also have 2 leases on land in Scotland where I can hunt deer, wild boar and grouse (grouse is of course with a shotgun)

I also shoot my 10 gauge on the forsehore of Scotland on migratory geese.

I have hunted on Mainland Europe a number of times, in Holland and Germany for wild boar, also mouflon in the Czech Republic.

In February I am hunting Beceite Ibex in Spain with 2 friends.

I am also in the early stages of planning a trip to somewhere in Europe to hunt chamois in the early winter of 2015.

I have a trip booked to visit South Africa in March/April. Flying into Tambo then getting a connecting flight to Port Elizabeth. This will be my first trip to Africa, but I am pretty sure it will not be my last!!

The mighty bushbuck is right at the top of my list!!! Closely followed by warthog and impala, I hope I get lucky on all 3!!

Welcome to AH 270Buck! Nice introduction and hope you will share some pictures and stories from your corner of the world!

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome Jerome.

I have a large collection of hunting related photos. I will try to find some time to share them.

Welcome!!

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and hearing about your adventures. :)

Welcome to AH!

I have just uploaded a load of photos to the Hunting Worldwide Gallery

I have a few videos that I have uploaded to youtube of some UK hunting. I will post some links

This is my best youtube video for image quality. Don't think your computer has frozen. This muntjac buck really does stand still for over a minute!!! Who ever said muntjac never stand still??

Look at my other videos for some more muntjac and roe hunting.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvanbh1MazbgHT8yNAK6RWQ/videos

Ross! this is a great site mate, booked a few hunts through here and learnt a lot

An Irish welcome ......

welcome to AH..

I am still trying to find my way around the website!!
Of course… Actually your AH Photo Gallery is linked to your posts in the forum. Look to the left of any of your posts and you will see "My Photos:" under your avatar. In your case you have 18 pictures posted at this time, click on the number and it will take you to your AH Photo Gallery. Click on any member's number of pictures and it will take you to their AH photo Gallery. By the way "My Photos:" only appears if that member has posted a photo in AH Photo Gallery as it automatically creates a member's personal gallery...

Welcome to AH!

I really miss the Magners from your neck of the woods, without a doubt the best Cider I have ever tried...

Enjoy the EC, I'm sure you wont have any problem finding your target species!

Regards

Welcome to AH 270Buck!

I do hope you get all three of the trophies you mentioned! Once you go to Africa you will be hooked!

Ross! this is a great site mate, booked a few hunts through here and learnt a lot

Definitely looks like a great site Ricky. Our beceite ibex's will be posted when we both get back from Spain in just over a months time!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!