Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that I have been working on a new look for the layout of the DEALS & OFFERS forum at http://www.africahunting.com/community/deals-offers.105/. I think that it's a lot more appealing looking and just the beginning of modernizing some of the forums and making them more visually appealing. To help with the load time images are not loaded upfront but as user scrolls down the images load…

Please let me know what you think, some feed back would be appreciated before I move forward to rolling this out to another couple forums on AH.

I also have made changes to fix some issue to the mobile platform to improve the experience for everybody. Thank you to those who reported problems as I was unaware of some of them. Feedback is always very valuable as I'm always continuing to try to improve our community.

Thank you,
Jerome

Last edited:
I like it and it is a great way to show the specials off. Great job on that upgrade

I like it Jerome! The look is indeed pleasing. The color is impressive and it did load easily.

Agreed, being able to see a pic with the hunt offer headline is nice and appealing

I think it would be nice to have the date posted at the bottom of the picture so you can easily see if it's a new offer or a previous offer. Other wise nice look!

I think it would be nice to have the date posted at the bottom of the picture so you can easily see if it's a new offer or a previous offer. Other wise nice look!
+1

Thank you for all of the feedback, it is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Love it...it looks awesome. You know right off what's being offered.

Way better! Pictures say a thousand words!

@jeff I was writing the same thing you did when i just noticed your post

Jerome, it looks great. (y)

I concur with Jeff's recommendation as well. Great minds...............

When I clicked on hunting deals recently, I thought something was wrong with my computer.lol.

Nice format!

Thank you for the recommendation Jeff and to all for your valuable input. I have made changes as per your requests regarding the date posted. With much appreciation, Jerome

Thank you for the recommendation Jeff and to all for your valuable input. I have made changes as per your requests regarding the date posted. With much appreciation, Jerome
Much better Jerome!

Looks good!

Jerome,

Like the new format. Is there any way to add sort criteria to the results? Something like most recent at the top or by animal alphabetical, or country alphabetical?

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross