New here

Reaction score
Media
Hello gents,
I'm into hunting with double rifles. I've owned a 9.3x74r and I loved it.
Lining up my next gun soon. Planning to hunt Africa with my best pal in the next few years. I'm a long time reader here and I finally registered today! Glad to be here.
Ignatius

Welcome to the posting side of AH!

Welcome to ah

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome Ignacio's! Seems like your double would be fun to use on some of those big Russian boars i hear are in Tennessee?

Welcome to the group Ignatius.

Welcome to AH Ignatius!

Have fun acquiring your gun and then planning your hunt.

Welcome to the posting side.

Welcome to AH!

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: what was your double 9.3x74r ? there are a few on here into doubles (y)
It was a Sabatti 92 with extractors. I sold it with the idea of getting another rifle with ejectors, not that I really needed them but I just wanted them because they are nifty. I kinda kick myself though, it was a beautiful gun and although the early Sabatti's had some issues mine was a tack driver. I got a lot of experience with it and could get two shots off lightning fast as the recoil was easily managed. Great fun.

I'm looking for my next double and saving money right now. I plan to buy or order something soon.

Welcome to AH, Ignatius !

Welcome Ignacio's! Seems like your double would be fun to use on some of those big Russian boars i hear are in Tennessee?

I need to ask around and find a farmer who needs some hog eradication. I've seen the news stories about them but so far no one I know has any on their land.

They are considered a destructive species and if I can get a farmer to designate me as an eradication on his land I can cull them with impunity. Wouldn't that be fun???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross