New Here, Hi my name is Amy!

Amy Weller

Reaction score
Website
www.kurondasafaris.com
Hi all, I am very new and not sure how this works, but let me introduce myself, My name is Amy Weller and I am the Personal Assistant for the Managing Director of Kuronda Safaris. We are a Safari Operator based in Zimbabwe, Africa. and we offer hunting and photography packages for all big/small game. And I would like to offer our services to you. If you would like to contact us for more information my email is kurondasafariszimbabwe@yahoo.com , or if you would like to visit our website it is http://www.kurondasafaris.com/
Many Thanks!

gday amy . welcome and enjoy AH.
look foreward to reading and dreaming of hunting in zim.oneday

Welcome Amy!

Look forward to hearing more about the outfit! I just got back from Zim recently. What an experience....

Welcome Amy! Great to have you on here. Fill us in some more on your operation. Do you have a price list?

Welcome to AH

Amy, Thanks for the intro. I have to agree with bluey ... Zimbabwe is certainly on the dream list. Hopefully it will eventually be promoted to the bucket list!

Amy Welcomed to AH. (y)

If you have a chance to share a story or two with the AH group. :)

What area are you operating out of? (i have not look at you web at this time)

Great to have you on board. (y)

Updated-ed. Wow you cover all the bases it looks like... (looked at your web)
Some nice Sable - Lion - Elephant - Leopard - Cape Buffalo and other game.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Amy!

Welcome Amy!

Welcome to AH, Amy !

Hi Amy and welcome to the best forum.

Please keep me in mind for one of these years to be interested in either hippo on land or non-trophy elephant.

Am recovering from knee surgery and so probably not going to make it until 2016 - need to make sure I am in shape for much walking again.

Just beginning to shop around at this stage.

I will PM you in a minute as well, to hopefully get on your mailing list.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Hello Amy I will check out your site

Welcome to AH Amy. Kevin

Hi Amy

Welcome to AH, Amy!

Thanks all for your kind welcomes! well we are based in Bulawayo Zimbabwe and hunt in forestry and campfire areas between Bulawayo and Victoria Falls, as for price lists we prefer to email them as we like to come up with packages to suit our clients' needs...“Kuronda” means to track and we have some of the best trackers this country has to offer with skills second to none that have been described as unbelievable. The areas we operate in are some of the wildest and untamed lands Zimbabwe has to offer. Hunters and their families get to experience an African adventure of a lifetime. At the end of an exciting day’s hunting, you can relax around the camp fire and share hunting stories with your licensed Professional Hunter before sitting down to a traditional African meal, prepared by our amazing camp staff cooks.The meals can at your request consist of meat freshly taken by yourself as part of your unique African experience. We offer both rifle and bow hunting safaris and have had great success with bow hunting elephant of late. So please If you are interested in any hunts and would like to know prices please don't hesitate to email me on kurondasafariszimbabwe@yahoo.com
Many thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you