new guy from canada

skoal

AH member
Reaction score
Hey there im the new guy,long story short ive allways wanted to hunt africa and now have my fiancee interested in it as well. We atttened a conferance that came through our town now were both alittle overwhelmed by it all and hoping reading up on this forum will clear some things up that my usual canadian forum muddied up.

Glad you showed up on AH. Welcome.
Plenty of folks here from Canada.

I wonder which forum that would have been....:rolleyes:

Ask some questions you'll get some answers.

Welcome to the forum. If you've got questions about Africa, this is the place to find the answers. When you do go to Africa. you're going to wish you had done it sooner.

Welcome skoal. This is a great site to scroll through. Lots to learn and lots of folks willing to help with questions.

Welcome to AH Skoal! Enjoy the site there are a bunch of us that have been several times if you have any questions just fire away and we'll do our best to answer them for you.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Hello & Welcome Skoal,

Africa is a great couples destination! Lots to see and do for both of you before, during and after the hunt....

Please let us know if you have inquiries.

Skoal, awesome avatar! Welcome to the site from a fellow Canuck and enjoy the planning!

Welcome to AH skoal! Nice to have you join us!

Welcome!

Read and ask questions. You'll like it here!

Welcome to AH Skoal! Don't be bashful. Nothing but friends here!

Welcome to AH Skoal! Glad to have you on board.

welcome to AH skoal
if your girl is keen to see Africa , book with out haste ,bud
enjoy the site

Welcome to AH @skoal

Good to have you here, and even better knowing your fiancé is just as interested in Africa as what you are, it always makes the planning just so much easier.

Take care,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg